Scientific Calculator 1.2.0 CRX for Chrome
A Free Utilities App
Published By scicalc.io
Scientific Calculator (npoipmeppdioagbkigdlnpmjphnolaog): A powerful, programmable, scientific calculator.... Read More > or Download Now >
Scientific Calculator for Chrome
2.52 MBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser App
- • Latest Version: 1.2.0
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: Yes
- • Developer: scicalc.io
- • Rating Average
- 4.1 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: March 8, 2019
Scientific Calculator is a free Utilities App for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Scientific Calculator
Recommended for Chromebook/Chrome OS only. A desktop version for Windows and Linux is available at https://www.scicalc.io.
- Works offline.
- Supports variables, constants, and custom functions.
- Save scripts online so you can access them anywhere or in a local library.
- Complex numbers, arbitrary precision integers, and exact fractions.
- Algebraic pretty-printed display.
- Full functional programming language.
- Supports matrix and vector operations.
- Calculation history lets you refer to previous results.
*** Changes in 1.2.0:
See https://www.scicalc.io/updates/2017/08/28/version-1-2-0-release-notes/ for full details.
- Syntax highlighting and overall improved editing experience
- Export your answer history as plain text, HTML (with pretty
printing), or a script
- "mixed fractions" output option (i.e. "1 2/3" instead of "5/3")
- Multiple assignment
- <=> comparison operator
- New statistics and other misc. functions
*** Changes in 1.1.1:
- Fix several pretty-printing bugs
*** Changes in 1.1.0:
- New interface
- Desktop version available for Windows and Linux users (download at scicalc.io)
*** Changes in 1.0.5:
- Fixed pretty printing.
*** Changes in 1.0.3:
- Temporarily disabled pretty-printing until I can fix it for the newest Chrome version.
*** Changes in 1.0.2:
- Parser bug fix (two single-character operators with no space between them were sometimes interpreted as one invalid operator)
*** Changes in 1.0.1:
- Added an option to automatically restore your answer history at startup
- Several small bug fixes
*** Changes in 1.0.0:
- List-processing functions, like map, fold, etc. now accept intervals
- system:assert(condition, message) function
- system:registerFunction/registerConstant functions to add user-defined functions/constants to the interface (and corresponding unregister functions).
- Various internal changes to enable future improvements
*** Changes in 0.9.22:
- Variable/function name completion (Use tab or ctrl+space).
- notify() and warning() functions
- tally() function to count distinct items in a list/string/interval
- Minor interface changes
*** Changes in 0.9.20:
- Long calculations won't lock up the interface and can be cancelled by pressing the escape key
- min() and max() can accept a list
- Generate random numbers from various probability distributions, including uniform, normal (Gaussian), exponential, etc.
- chop() function to round almost-zero numbers to zero
- random:shuffle() function
*** Changes in 0.9.19:
- Financial functions: fv (future value), npv (net present value), pmt (payment), and pv (present value)
- Added Matrix LU decomposition and system:version() function
- Fixed several small parsing and display bugs
More Apps to Consider (Similar or Related)
Chromebook Recovery Utility 3.3.0
Dictionary by Dictionary.com 1.6
Numerics Calculator & Converter 5.0.3
KML, KMZ Viewer with Drive 22.214.171.124