Free Download Vortex - Configurator CRX 0.0.1.7 for Chrome
Updated: February 1, 2018
You are about to download the Vortex - Configurator 0.0.1.7 crx file for Chrome/Chromium 39 and up: Crossplatform configuration tool for ImmersionRC Vortex products ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for Vortex - Configurator v0.0.1.7 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
Vortex - Configurator Version 0.0.1.7 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for Vortex - Configurator 0.0.1.7, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: jelolponpnnidoojekihdojjdjphdeog-0.0.1.7-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 1.19 MB
• CRC32: C7E9F2E6
• MD5: 9083D96EA8ACAC40FFDFB88797211FD0
• SHA1: 25DB7635E2859F0DF3F0FC26F472AB0677D3795B
Download Vortex - Configurator CRX 0.0.1.7 for Chrome 39 and up >
More About Vortex - Configurator 0.0.1.7 App >
Vortex - Configurator is a free Utilities App published by ImmersionRC.com: Vortex-Configurator:The configurator works only with OSD firmware v188.8.131.52 and later.However this tools can be used to upgrade from older ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Vortex - Configurator is the property and trademark of the developer ImmersionRC.com, all rights reserved.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Download Vortex - Configurator 0.0.1.6 CRX (Updated: January 31, 2018)
- Download Vortex - Configurator 0.0.1.5 CRX (Updated: November 6, 2017)
- Download Vortex - Configurator 0.0.1.3 CRX (Updated: June 28, 2017)
- Download Vortex - Configurator 0.0.1.2 CRX (Updated: February 14, 2017)
- Download Vortex - Configurator 0.0.1.1 CRX (Updated: February 9, 2017)