Free Download Gravit Designer CRX 3.4.1 for Chrome
Updated: August 1, 2018
You are about to download the Gravit Designer 3.4.1 crx file for Chrome/Chromium 36 and up: Gravit Designer is a full featured free vector design app right at your fingertip. ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for Gravit Designer v3.4.1 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
Gravit Designer Version 3.4.1 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for Gravit Designer 3.4.1, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: pdagghjnpkeagmlbilmjmclfhjeaapaa-3.4.1-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 224.49 MB
• CRC32: C63DEC47
• MD5: 8CF8CA1E51E5B4E87A0551A654055245
• SHA1: 8DD6C1F1E6BBDEC4A7344831E5EEA35948B18B66
Download Gravit Designer CRX 3.4.1 for Chrome 36 and up >
Download server mirrors:
Also Gravit Designer is included in these Apps collections:
More About Gravit Designer 3.4.1 App >
Gravit Designer is a free Productivity App published by designer.io: We are back with the first big release of Gravit Designer after the acquisition of Corel, and it features massive improvements to exporting, mainly ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Gravit Designer is the property and trademark of the developer designer.io, all rights reserved.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Download Gravit Designer 3.4.0 CRX (Updated: July 10, 2018)
- Download Gravit Designer 3.3.2 CRX (Updated: April 18, 2018)
- Download Gravit Designer 3.3.1 CRX (Updated: March 27, 2018)
- Download Gravit Designer 3.3.0 CRX (Updated: March 19, 2018)
- Download Gravit Designer 3.2.62 CRX (Updated: December 5, 2017)