Gravit Designer 3.4.4 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: August 29, 2018
Gravit Designer (pdagghjnpkeagmlbilmjmclfhjeaapaa): We’re working hard to fix critical bugs in Gravit Designer and bring improvements. Here’s the result:Improvements:- Submenus in the menu bar now stay open when being tapped on a touch device, also when being clicked.- Improved ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Gravit Designer
Gravit Designer Description: We’re working hard to fix critical bugs in Gravit Designer and bring improvements. Here’s the result:
- Submenus in the menu bar now stay open when being tapped on a touch device, also when being clicked.
- Improved text cursor on dark backgrounds.
- Improved appearance of the selection box on backgrounds with a similar color.
- Unified ordering and naming of Compound Shapes (formerly “Merge”).
- Added a note when entering fullscreen mode with instructions how to close it.
- Removed “Invert selection mode” option in Settings for more focus. Note: Can be done at any time by holding Alt.
- We couldn’t make it yet to support Sketch files created in v50+, so we added a note when trying to open such files.
- “Infinite Canvas” is now properly intended in the page presets list in the Inspector.
- Critical fix for group selection behaviour
- Fixed cloud thumbnails
- Special type of compound shape causing freezes
- Various fixes for SVG export.
- Various fixes for the HEX input field in color dialog.
- Fixed that the text preview in the fonts list doesn’t match the font.
- Exporting from “Make exportable” doesn’t add “_1” anymore to the filename.
- Input field for the border size doesn’t loose focus anymore when smaller than “0”.
Gravit Designer Specifications & Downloads >
Also Gravit Designer is included in these Apps collections: