Gravit Designer 3.5.4 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: November 16, 2018
Gravit Designer (pdagghjnpkeagmlbilmjmclfhjeaapaa): Version 3.5.4Fixed a few bugs with signup and user accounts.Version 3.5.3Fixed fullscreen mode.Version 3.5.2PDF text export and angular gradient export hotfixes.Version 3.5This one is huge: We massively ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Gravit Designer
Gravit Designer Description: Version 3.5.4
Fixed a few bugs with signup and user accounts.
Fixed fullscreen mode.
PDF text export and angular gradient export hotfixes.
This one is huge: We massively improved the performance and rendering speed of Gravit Designer, so it should run as soft as butter no matter which type of design you are working on.
Another improvement we are particularly proud of is EPS compatibility. EPS files should now open flawlessly, perform better and load much faster.
More new features:
- Version History: Access up to 20 past versions of your designs saved on the Gravit Cloud (File → Show Version History).
- Generally improved loading times.
- The divider between the Pages and Layers panel can now the moved to give more space to either.
- Brought back “Fit All” in the toolbar by popular demand.
- Added a warning about linked images, that they will not be available when opening the file on another computer or in the web app.
- Added a couple of new presets to the welcome screen.
- Hidden layers are not considered for snapping anymore.
- In turn, locked layers are now considered for snapping and they also show smart guides.
- Improved precision for the "Position" and "Size" of SVG files.
- Further improved exporting elements with borders to SVG.
- Locked layers can now be used as “Key objects”: When selecting multiple layers alongside a locked element, the other elements are aligned to the locked layer.
And a bunch of bugfixes. All changes can be found at https://designer.io/changelog.
Gravit Designer Specifications & Downloads >
Also Gravit Designer is included in these Apps collections: