You are about to download the Thesaurus 11 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Thesaurus for Google Documents revolutionizes your experience by helping you explore synonyms, antonyms and more....
The offline & original crx file for Thesaurus v11 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Thesaurus or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Thesaurus 11
Thesaurus CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 11
• Updated On: August 10, 2014
• App Languages: English
• Crx File: lhbmnjfnkboeekbaogpphjjmippkmihm-11-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.15 KB (7325 Bytes)
• MD5: 5119579c62754c46612366a97aba9317
• SHA1: a903cacf5e4e5a38f7a74ac7ca32a2d907577753
• SHA256: 78d6547c19afe0d3243fa1194565e0e4693b1d3203ee7f6f1e28d00c3d4d6228
Thesaurus Version 11 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Thesaurus 11, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Thesaurus is the property and trademark of the developer Apps 4 Gapps. All rights reserved.