You are about to download the Wikipedia Popup Autoclose 1.0.4 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Wikipedia popup autoclose, Navigation popups automatically close as soon as you stop hovering over the link. No more getting trapped inside popups!...
The offline & original crx file for Wikipedia Popup Autoclose v1.0.4 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Wikipedia Popup Autoclose or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Wikipedia Popup Autoclose 1.0.4
Wikipedia Popup Autoclose CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.0.4
• Updated On: June 30, 2018
• Extension Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: glgeaknpfbgkjddgnnikjopibikggeba-1.0.4-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 12.62 KB (12920 Bytes)
• MD5: 26c6e0534a190e993f4d234b9c5690a9
• SHA1: 9a65ce0a9bde55e991222a3301261dd3a627b827
• SHA256: fb2b8d5ff71cfd948d8ab1265b2a35d7bebe30a59c8d4837ae626d0fb653f1b2
Wikipedia Popup Autoclose Version 1.0.4 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Wikipedia Popup Autoclose 1.0.4, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Wikipedia Popup Autoclose is the property and trademark of the developer SamVK. All rights reserved.