Free Download Adguard AdBlocker CRX 2.10.14 for Chrome
Updated: November 21, 2018
You are about to download the Adguard AdBlocker 2.10.14 crx file for Chrome/Chromium 21.0 and up: Unmatched adblock extension against advertising and pop-ups. Blocks ads on Facebook, Youtube and all other websites. ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for Adguard AdBlocker v2.10.14 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
Adguard AdBlocker Version 2.10.14 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for Adguard AdBlocker 2.10.14, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: bgnkhhnnamicmpeenaelnjfhikgbkllg-2.10.14-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 4.85 MB
• CRC32: 9CBE529F
• MD5: E61A0AD39E2C55ACD010DA22F1C7EC07
• SHA1: 5F726575D0136EBEBDFEBC0E7E4D46E675B87E82
Download Adguard AdBlocker CRX 2.10.14 for Chrome 21.0 and up >
More About Adguard AdBlocker 2.10.14 Extension >
Adguard AdBlocker is a free Productivity Extension published by adguard.com: AdGuard AdBlocker effectively blocks all types of advertising on all web pages, even on Facebook, YouTube, and others!## What AdGuard ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Adguard AdBlocker is the property and trademark of the developer adguard.com, all rights reserved.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Download Adguard AdBlocker 2.10.13 CRX (Updated: October 25, 2018)
- Download Adguard AdBlocker 2.10.11 CRX (Updated: September 21, 2018)
- Download Adguard AdBlocker 2.10.8 CRX (Updated: August 28, 2018)
- Download Adguard AdBlocker 2.9.2 CRX (Updated: April 9, 2018)
- Download Adguard AdBlocker 2.8.6 CRX (Updated: March 2, 2018)