Adobe Acrobat (efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj): Do more in Google Chrome with Adobe Acrobat PDF tools. View, fill, comment, sign, and try convert and compress tools.... Read More > or Download Now >
Adobe Acrobat for Chrome
More About Adobe Acrobat
• THIS IS A WINDOWS ONLY EXTENSION
• Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat XI (11.0.09 or higher) must be installed on your machine
With the Adobe Acrobat extension for Chrome, it’s easy to convert web pages to rich, high-quality PDF files that maintain the look and feel of the original content.
• Easily turn web pages into PDF files that look just like the page you converted
• Quickly switch from viewing PDFs in Chrome to opening them in Acrobat on your desktop
• Explore Adobe Document Services to convert and combine files in your browser
If you don’t already have Acrobat DC, you can download a free trial at https://www.adobe.com/go/tryacrobat.
PERMISSIONS REQUIRED BY ACROBAT EXTENSION FOR CHROME:
• tabs: Used to interact with the browser's tab system.
• downloads: Used to manage web-content downloads
• contextMenus: Allows extension to add items to the context menu in Chrome.
• nativeMessaging: Allows extension to exchange messages with cooperating native applications on user's devices.
• Host permissions("http:///", "https:///"): Allows extension functionality on all webpages with http and https schemes.