You are about to download the Photo Mirror 2.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Take photos with your webcam, record videos, create GIF animations, add effects and masks...
The offline & original crx file for Photo Mirror v2.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Photo Mirror or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Photo Mirror 2.0
Photo Mirror CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 2.0
• Updated On: January 8, 2017
• Crx File: bodigfghdmaefehhkndaekbmffobmppb-2.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 19.43 KB (19899 Bytes)
• MD5: 2408724991dd6353db9c7f9e161012d1
• SHA1: 3d3014bb027415f4aac162a595172888c3032e72
• SHA256: 0db8ce6064e1e6717931bd1e8b7a0dd1bba930e7ced654d9549f4b1f6b88f595
Photo Mirror Version 2.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Photo Mirror 2.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Photo Mirror is the property and trademark of the developer photo-mirror.net. All rights reserved.
Photo Mirror Version History