Copy Folder 60 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: March 18, 2019
Copy Folder (kfbicpdhiofpicipfggljdhjokjblnhl): This app will copy all contents and sub-folders within a Google Drive folder, all while preserving the original folder structure. As long as you have viewing rights on a folder, you can copy the entire folder to your own Google Drive. The folder ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Copy Folder
Copy Folder Description: This app will copy all contents and sub-folders within a Google Drive folder, all while preserving the original folder structure. As long as you have viewing rights on a folder, you can copy the entire folder to your own Google Drive. The folder will be placed in the top-level of your Google Drive, and you can move it from there.
To launch app: click "Visit Website" button at top of window.
1. Select your folder with the Google Picker, or paste a folder URL with Ctrl-C
2. Choose a name for the new folder
3. Click "Copy Folder". When the copy begins, you will be alerted that you can close the window.
In addition, the app user will become the owner of the new folder and all sub-folders and contents. This makes it especially handy for making a new copy of shared information when someone leaves an organization.
This app does not store any data relating to your account or Google Drive
* This app performs best in Google Chrome or Chromium.
* This app requires several permissions to run. The app needs to run offline so that you can close the window while the copying completes. You can view the source code on the Github page, listed below, to review the app and launch your own copy of the app if security is a concern.
* Selecting "Yes" on Copy Permissions will make the app run *much* slower than normal.
* By default the folder will copy to the same location as the original folder. You can copy it to the root directory by selecting "Root directory" under "Copy folder to"
Disclaimer: The new copy will **not** retain any original information regarding creation date and revision history.
Check out the Github project at https://github.com/ericyd/gdrive-copy
Copy Folder Specifications & Downloads >