Standards Planner 2.7 CRX for Chrome
A Free Education App
Published By standardsplanner.com
Standards Planner (jofdgakglchjnjjfcdppdgpglmdhnbca): Teacher tool to create lesson plans, use free teaching resources, and align to common core and state standards. Easy drag and drop... Read More > or Download Now >
Standards Planner for Chrome
5.34 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser App
- • Latest Version: 2.7
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: standardsplanner.com
- • Rating Average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: April 21, 2015
Standards Planner is a free Education App for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About Standards Planner
Some exciting new features!
- Create lesson plans and units
- Connect to your Google Drive
- Align resources to state and national standards
- Common Core (CCSS), Next-gen Science (NGSS), and more
- Drag and drop teacher schedule
- Make your calendar public for substitutes, administrators, parents, and students
- Use thousands of resources including Khan Academy, CK12, and more
- Collaborate and share resources with peers
- District vetting and approval features
- Advanced district reporting and tools
Details about features:
Setup your teaching schedule based on the subjects you teach and organize it based on your period or block schedule. Once your calendar is setup quickly drag and drop your lesson plans and other resources exactly when you will use them. Everything is now organized for you in the cloud so you can access it from any location and use it in your classroom.
Search through thousands of standards aligned resources including CK12 Flexbooks, Khan Academy videos, and even connect directly to your Google Drive documents. Find these resources by keyword, topic, or search through the app to find connecting material.
All resources created and uploaded in the software can be viewed within Standards Planner. From here you can begin collaboration topics with your connected peers and friends to start building and sharing material.
Each account is individual with the option of utilizing the friends app to collaborate and share material. District administrators have the option to create district accounts to organize teachers according to school buildings. District accounts also include enhanced features such as vetting, pacing calendars, course catalogs, advanced settings, and more.
More Apps to Consider (Similar or Related)
LEGO Education WeDo 1.9.584.584
Seesaw: The Learning Journal 2.0
Vernier Graphical Analysis 5.16.0-2915