Editors' Words: Best PDF and Document Annotation and Markup Tool. Works with Google Drive and Google Classroom. [Chrome App Version]View, annotate, share and collaborate your PDF and documents on Chrome ... Read More > or Install Now >
Kami (Notable PDF) App / Specifications
- • Type: Browser App
- • Version: 2.3
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: Yes
- • File name: kami--(notable-pdf).crx
- • Rating average
- 4.3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 14, 2017
Kami (Notable PDF) / Screenshots
Kami (Notable PDF) / Video Demo
Kami (Notable PDF) / Description
[Chrome App Version]
View, annotate, share and collaborate your PDF and documents on Chrome. Kami is the most popular and highly rated document app in the market. Install our extension to start your complimentary evaluation period.
Are you a teacher? Share documents via Google Drive or Google Classroom to your class. Your students can use Kami to complete their worksheets individually or collaboratively. Works in real-time and you see the updates automatically. Kami is easy to use that is why thousands of teachers use Kami in class.
• Google Classroom
• Google Drive
• Kami web app (https://web.kamihq.com) works on all browsers.
• Highlight text
• Add text
• Underline text
• Strikethrough text
• Add comment
• Voice annotation
• Freehand drawing
• Insert Image
• Insert Shapes
• Insert E-signature
• View PDF and documents
• Share work with others
• Collaborate in real-time
• Split and merge files
• OCR for scanned PDF files (detect text on scanned files)
• Offline support
• Complimentary 14-day evaluation period.
• Education Pricing starts at $99/year with KAMI TEACHER PLAN*
• Multi-license Education Pricing starts at $4/user per year. Talk to us about multi-license pricing email@example.com.
• Individual Pricing starts at $10/month with PRO PLAN - recommended for college students, professionals, businesses and others.
• I'm a teacher, can I use Kami in class?
Yes, we have thousands of classrooms using Kami. Kami works with Google Drive and Google Classroom.
• Is Kami free?
We have a 14-day evaluation period where you can try Kami. You can upgrade anytime from $10/month (for individual users) and valid education accounts starts at $99 with Kami Teacher Plan.
• I'm a college student, which plan should I get?
You can upgrade to a Kami Pro from $10/month or Work for $20/month
• I'm a teacher and I need Kami in my class, which plan should I get?
Upgrade to Kami Teacher Plan for $99/year and share your license to all your students.
• I'm a school principal, how much is Kami for the entire school?
Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to work out the pricing for your school.
• I need multiple licenses, how can I contact Kami?
Email us at email@example.com
You can use this extension to:
• Sign up or login on your Kami account.
• Instantly open Kami on Chrome browser.
• Option to set Kami as your default PDF viewer.
• PDF (.pdf)
• Documents (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, RTF)
• Powerpoint (Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Slides)
• Sheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
• Image Files (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif)
Reasons why you should use Kami:
• We are a Google Apps Technology Partner.
• 24/7 customer service to paying users.
• Got a feature request? We listen to our users.
• Satisfaction guarantee.
• Rated NO. 1 PDF tool on the Chrome Web Store.
• Secure as everything is encrypted using SSL
• Kami Blog - https://blog.kamihq.com
• Webinars and Video tutorials - Search 'Kami' Channel on Youtube or go to bit.ly/kami-youtube
• Community and Support - https://community.kamihq.com
• Knowledge Base - https://support.kamihq.com
• Facebook - fb.com/kamihq and fb.com/kamischools
• Twitter - @OfficialKamiHQ @KamiSchools #Kami
For more information go to www.kamihq.com
Kami is proud Google Apps Technology Partner
*Kami Teacher Plan is only available to verified teacher accounts from K12 to higher education.
This information is up to date, last update on 12 September 2016.