The Mathist 1.0 CRX for Chrome
A Free Education App
Published By themathist.com
The Mathist (ehachmeohjhhbeehmhomikfanodljcnb): Write math notes, the smarter way! Save to Google Drive, plot with Desmos, solve with Wolfram Alpha and play with Geogebra... Read More > or Download Now >
The Mathist for Chrome
9.50 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser App
- • Latest Version: 1.0
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: themathist.com
- • Rating Average
- 4.11 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: November 26, 2016
The Mathist is a free Education App for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
Also The Mathist is included in the following topics:
More About The Mathist
- Mix text, images and math in a single document
- Without learning any complicated syntax like LaTeX
- Share notes with friends, classmates and professors
Students can explore different topics at home while practicing. And submit their work through sharing on Google Drive.
----- Updates -----
- The Mathist Beta is released! Not only is it better, it is 10 times faster and easier to use! Access on www.themathist.com/beta
- New feature: Check what your students are using the compute feature for, spot areas where they need additional help, and catch the cheaters easily :)
- New feature: Printing notes directly using the browser's print function (ctrl / command + P). Also you can export your notes to a PDF file the same way by choosing a PDF printer instead.
- The Mathist now has support for Geogebra, Desmos and LaTeX!
More Apps to Consider (Similar or Related)
Vernier Graphical Analysis 5.16.0-2915