Statistics for Chrome
More About Statistics
Statistics is aware of both categorical and numeric data types, and generates the appropriate analysis for each. Methods exist for:
* Univariate descriptive statistics, answering the question "What's in each column of my data set?"
* Bivariate descriptive statistics, answering the question "What's the relationship between this variable and other variables?"
* Regression modeling, which can answer questions like:
- Which variables are the most important for explaining the modeled variable.
- What value would I expect to see for the modeled variable for a particular configuration of the other variables?
- About how much would the modeled variable change if each of the other variables were changed one-at-a-time.