Marine Aquarium Lite for Chrome
More About Marine Aquarium Lite
● Quick access to aquarium, wallpapers, fish facts and more
● Offers convenient web search on your browser.
● Functionality requires installation of MarineAquariumLite supporting application.
SereneScreen MarineAquariumLite Supporting Application:
● Create your own virtual aquarium.
● Customize your screen with a variety of fish.
● Set your screensaver.
So, join our loyal users. Try MarineAquariumLite today.
End User License Agreement: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
7.) You will also need to uninstall the supporting application from your Windows Control Panel.
For instructions on how to remove our extension from Firefox or Internet Explorer, or for other support, please visit us at http://custhelp.myway.com/.
If you are still seeing Myway after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's homepage has not yet been reset back to its previous setting. For instructions on resetting your homepage, please click here: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/#Uninstall/Removal.
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at email@example.com or contact us here: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp
Help & Feedback: http://custhelp.myway.com/
Contact Us: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp