Editors' Words: A redesigned, productive and pragmatic newtab alternative.. The core idea of Re-newtab is to help user quickly find the web pages or web apps that needs to be ... Read More > or Install Now >
Re-newtab App / Specifications
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Version: 2.0.12
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • File name: re-newtab.crx
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 22, 2018
Re-newtab / Screenshots
Re-newtab / Description
The core idea of Re-newtab is to help user quickly find the web pages or web apps that needs to be opened. And it integrates multiple general functions like bookmarks manager and history manager in other UI tabs. But Re-newtab doesn’t contain web search function, because we think the browser address bar already provides that function and it does a good job.
There are many widgets for miscellaneous functions. You can add or remove widgets, drag and drop to a new position, change widget's title and color.
• Most Visited: show default newtab most visited pages.
• Bookmarks Bar: show Bookmarks.
• Opened Tabs: show all current opened tabs, you can re-focus a tab by click.
• Recently Closed: recently closed tabs.
• Google Sites: top google services.
• Chrome Misc: chrome internal pages.
• Notepad: a simple local notepad.
• Most Apps: most used chrome apps.
2. Bookmarks Manager
Similar to Mac Finder in columns view, you can:
• Navigate all bookmarks using mouse or arrow keys.
• Open a bookmark by double click or enter key.
• Open all bookmarks in a folder by context menu.
• Drag and Drop a bookmark to a new location.
• Create, edit or delete bookmark or folder by context menu.
3. Chrome Apps
Show all Chrome apps to launch. Right click to show more functions.
Show synced open tabs on other devices.
5. Downloads Manager
Show your download files. You can open the download files or their folders, and clear download history.
6. Extensions Manager
Manage all extensions and apps. You can enable/disable/remove the extensions and open their options.
7. History Manager
Search or clear browsing history by date range.
Custom settings for Re-newtab.
Issue Feedback: https://goo.gl/forms/YOOG4TTkaY2lIbBv2