Re-newtab 4.0.4 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: October 8, 2018
Re-newtab (ccfjmnfklnaofoggkolocloghafpoccc): The core idea of Re-newtab is to help user quickly find the web pages or web apps that needs to be opened. Bookmarks are an important concept, because they are your own collections and what you need.Re-newtab also integrates general browser ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Re-newtab
Re-newtab Description: The core idea of Re-newtab is to help user quickly find the web pages or web apps that needs to be opened. Bookmarks are an important concept, because they are your own collections and what you need.
Re-newtab also integrates general browser functions in other panels, including bookmarks manager, chrome apps, synced tabs, history manager, download files manager, etc.
0. Quick Search
You can use keyboard shortcuts to quickly search for bookmarks, history, chrome apps, opened tabs and downloaded files, similar to Alfred and Vimium.
1. Home Panel
Home panel contains many versatile widgets(cards), like clock, calendar, recently closed tabs. You can add/remove widgets, drag and drop widget to a new position, change widget's title and color.
• Most Visited: show default newtab most visited pages.
• Bookmarks Bar: show Bookmarks.
• Opened Tabs: show all current opened tabs, you can re-focus a tab by click.
• Recently Closed: recently closed tabs.
• Analog clock and digital clock: highly customizable clocks.
• Calendar: A month view calendar.
• Google Drive widget: quick access recent, starred, shared drive files or search files.
• Google Sites: top google services.
• Chrome Misc: chrome internal pages.
• Notepad: a simple local notepad.
• Most Apps: most used chrome apps.
More widgets are being developed.
2. Bookmarks Manager
Similar to Mac Finder in columns view, you can manage and navigate bookmarks by mouse and misc keyboard shortcuts, for example:
• Navigate all bookmarks using mouse or arrow keys.
• Open all bookmarks in a folder by context menu.
• Drag and Drop a bookmark to a new location.
• Create, edit or delete bookmark or folder by context menu.
• Select multi bookmarks to move or delete.
• Support many keyboard shortcuts.
3. Chrome Apps
Show all Chrome apps to launch. Right click to show more functions. Arrow keys for navigation.
Show synced open tabs on other devices.
5. Downloads Manager
Show your download files. You can open the download files or their folders, and clear download history.
6. Extensions Manager
Manage all extensions and apps. You can enable/disable/remove the extensions and open their options.
7. History Manager
Search or clear browsing history by date range.
Custom settings for Re-newtab.
Note: Re-newtab doesn’t contain web search function, because we think the browser address bar already provides that function and it does a good job.
Issue Feedback: https://goo.gl/forms/YOOG4TTkaY2lIbBv2
Re-newtab Specifications & Downloads >