Re-newtab 6.0.23 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: March 26, 2019
Re-newtab (ccfjmnfklnaofoggkolocloghafpoccc): 6.0 Update: New todo widget ...5.0 Update: You can now set wallpapers in the settings.Overview: it provides 17 widgets, better browser built-in functions and quick search by shortcuts in your new tab page.The core idea of this ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Re-newtab
Re-newtab Description: 6.0 Update: New todo widget ...
5.0 Update: You can now set wallpapers in the settings.
Overview: it provides 17 widgets, better browser built-in functions and quick search by shortcuts in your new tab page.
The core idea of this extension is to help user quickly find web pages or web apps that you want to open. Bookmarks are an important concept, because they are your own collections and what you need.
Re-newtab also integrates general browser functions, including bookmarks manager, chrome apps, synced tabs, history manager, download files manager, etc.
0. Quick Search
You can use keyboard shortcuts to quickly search for bookmarks, history, chrome apps, opened tabs and downloaded files, similar to Alfred.
1. Home Panel
Home panel contains many versatile widgets(cards), like clock, calendar, recently closed tabs. You can add/remove widgets, drag and drop widget to a new position, change widget's title and color.
• Most Visited: show default newtab most visited pages.
• Bookmarks Bar: show Bookmarks.
• Todo List: a simple but powerful todo(task) list.
• Weather widget: display current weather condition and forecast.
• Opened Tabs: a simple tabs manager, which shows all current opened tabs. You can jump to or close a tab by click, and more functions in context menu.
• Recently Closed: recently closed tabs.
• Analog clock and digital clock: highly customizable clocks.
• Calendar: A month view calendar.
• Google Drive widget: quick access recent, starred, shared drive files or search files.
• Google Calendar widget: list your Google Calendar events.
• Translate: a Google Translate widget.
• Notepad: a simple notepad.
• Most Used Apps: show most used chrome apps.
• YouTube Subscriptions: list video updates for all your subscriptions.
• Google Sites: top google services.
• Chrome Misc: chrome internal pages.
More widgets are being developed.
2. Bookmarks Manager
• Navigate all bookmarks using mouse or arrow keys.
• Open a bookmark by double click or enter key.
• Open all bookmarks in a folder by context menu.
• Drag and Drop a bookmark to a new location.
• Create, edit or delete bookmark or folder by context menu.
• Select multi bookmarks to move, delete or open.
• Copy/cut/paste bookmarks(except folders) by shortcuts.
• Support many keyboard shortcuts.
3. Chrome Apps
Show all Chrome apps to launch. Right click to show more functions. Arrow keys for navigation.
Show synced open tabs on other devices.
5. Downloads Manager
Show your download files. You can open the download files or their folders, and clear download history.
6. Extensions Manager
Manage all extensions and apps. You can enable/disable/remove the extensions and open their options.
7. History Manager
Search or clear browsing history by date range.
• User login, logout
• Theme settings: Pure colors or Wallpapers or Custom photo
Re-newtab doesn’t contain web search function currently, because we think the browser address bar already provides that function and it does a good job.
Issue feedback or feature request: https://goo.gl/forms/YOOG4TTkaY2lIbBv2
Contact author: email@example.com
Re-newtab Specifications & Downloads >