Free Download Mailbutler for Gmail CRX 2.1.3 for Chrome
Updated: September 4, 2018
You are about to download the Mailbutler for Gmail 2.1.3 crx file for Chrome/Chromium based browsers: The all-in-one personal assistant for Gmail: save time with Send Later, Snooze, Tracking, Templates, Notes, Signatures..and more! ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for Mailbutler for Gmail v2.1.3 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
Mailbutler for Gmail Version 2.1.3 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for Mailbutler for Gmail 2.1.3, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: ohjcpfgehefbhieohfmllokpklckplie-2.1.3-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 2.86 MB
• CRC32: E07C3279
• MD5: 5719F1232F9D24E7B76E67E93FB2DAB9
• SHA1: D79E310F1EE1FFEB91D464F6DF849B105CFC597C
Download Mailbutler for Gmail CRX 2.1.3 >
More About Mailbutler for Gmail 2.1.3 Extension >
Mailbutler for Gmail is a free Productivity Extension published by mailbutler.io: Meet Mailbutler, your new personal email assistant: do more, work less, and collaborate with your team - all without leaving your ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Mailbutler for Gmail is the property and trademark of the developer mailbutler.io, all rights reserved.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Download Mailbutler for Gmail 2.1.2 CRX (Updated: August 22, 2018)
- Download Mailbutler for Gmail 2.1.1 CRX (Updated: May 23, 2018)
- Download Mailbutler for Gmail 2.1 CRX (Updated: April 23, 2018)
- Download Mailbutler for Gmail 2.0.7 CRX (Updated: March 21, 2018)
- Download Mailbutler for Gmail 2.0.6 CRX (Updated: February 17, 2018)