Free Download Vidyard GoVideo CRX 2.9.20 for Chrome
Updated: October 10, 2018
You are about to download the Vidyard GoVideo 2.9.20 crx file for Chrome/Chromium 49 and up: Record your screen, share your video and track who's watching it! ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for Vidyard GoVideo v2.9.20 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
Vidyard GoVideo Version 2.9.20 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for Vidyard GoVideo 2.9.20, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: jiihcciniecimeajcniapbngjjbonjan-2.9.20-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 4.92 MB
• CRC32: 8F1D2782
• MD5: 4CE98E3C195E7DB9D3E68A67B1169118
• SHA1: 5CB4D1648E46AA9C89D6236C1F09D1A2F6068A06
Download Vidyard GoVideo CRX 2.9.20 for Chrome 49 and up >
Download server mirrors:
Also Vidyard GoVideo is included in these Extensions collections:
More About Vidyard GoVideo 2.9.20 Extension >
Vidyard GoVideo is a free Productivity Extension published by vidyard.com: Vidyard GoVideo makes it easy to humanize your emails by adding video. Record your webcam or capture your screen in just a few clicks. Share your ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Vidyard GoVideo is the property and trademark of the developer vidyard.com, all rights reserved.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Download Vidyard GoVideo 2.9.18 CRX (Updated: August 29, 2018)
- Download Vidyard GoVideo 2.9.17 CRX (Updated: August 27, 2018)
- Download Vidyard GoVideo 2.9.16 CRX (Updated: August 24, 2018)
- Download Vidyard GoVideo 2.9.15 CRX (Updated: August 16, 2018)
- Download Vidyard GoVideo 2.9.13 CRX (Updated: August 16, 2018)