You are about to download the Jeopardy Labs to CSV 1.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Export a Jeopardy Labs game to a CSV Template...
The offline & original crx file for Jeopardy Labs to CSV v1.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Jeopardy Labs to CSV or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Jeopardy Labs to CSV 1.0
Jeopardy Labs to CSV CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.0
• Updated On: November 24, 2022
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: biijijhfghhckhlkjbonjedmgnkmenlk-1.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 17.32 KB (17739 Bytes)
• MD5: 061affb5a195898038d370dbd57db594
• SHA1: a170aebfa5e5da8526f493543100d9082dc1f77e
• SHA256: 98fa7cdb178fade95c17cdb64b0b8370c943b4533c7d7bb77fff0e3d4f2cf0e1
Jeopardy Labs to CSV Version 1.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Jeopardy Labs to CSV 1.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Jeopardy Labs to CSV is the property and trademark of the developer benfinch04. All rights reserved.
Jeopardy Labs to CSV 1.0 Permissions