You are about to download the Video Screenshot 5.3 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Capture full frame screenshots of video from YouTube, Netflix, Disney+, Vimeo, Hulu, etc. No player controls or watermarks....
The offline & original crx file for Video Screenshot v5.3 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Video Screenshot or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Video Screenshot 5.3
Video Screenshot CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 5.3
• Updated On: November 14, 2022
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: ppkojackhibeogijphhfnamhemklmial-5.3-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 393.87 KB (403323 Bytes)
• MD5: 165e8c95c1a730550bfa826f2dff9b9f
• SHA1: ac5ac5336c56e8741bd8a1fff9ff44a5d09e357b
• SHA256: 8ace5fed01d074bf164d0620ea1c198a9987204562e6924688178734f029fd06
Video Screenshot Version 5.3 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Video Screenshot 5.3, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Video Screenshot is the property and trademark of the developer Martin Strauss. All rights reserved.
Video Screenshot 5.3 Permissions
Video Screenshot Version History
• Video Screenshot 5.2 CRX (Updated: October 24, 2022)
• Video Screenshot 5.1.1 CRX (Updated: October 12, 2022)
• Video Screenshot 18.104.22.168 CRX (Updated: February 24, 2022)
• Video Screenshot 5.0.6 CRX (Updated: February 22, 2022)
• Video Screenshot 22.214.171.124 CRX (Updated: January 28, 2022)