Chrome MySQL Admin for Chrome
More About Chrome MySQL Admin
Currently, the following features are providing:
* Connect to MySQL server (4.1 or later).
* Can connect to MySQL server with SSL.
* Can connect to MySQL server via SSH2 Port forwarding.
* Display the statistics and process list of connected server (refresh automatically).
* Display the table list and rows of selected table.
* Create and drop table.
* Insert and update row.
* Display the structure of selected table.
* Execute inputted query string and display the result.
* Create and delete index.
* Create and delete database.
* Display the foreign keys of selected table.
* Create and delete the foreign keys.
* Create, delete and list up procedures and functions.
* Display each statistics graph of your MySQL server.
* Draw ER-Diagram automatically.
* Export all databases.
The source code of this software is opened on Github: http://goo.gl/YQeu1g
Version 4.10.0: April 21, 2019
- Support to disconnect during running a long query.
Version 4.9.0: April 5, 2019
- Add a new feature to copy a row.
Version 4.8.0: April 3, 2019
- Migrate the storage to store configurations from sync to local.
Version 4.7.0: January 15, 2019
- Support MySQL Protocol 10.
Version 4.6.4: February 16, 2016
- Fixed the TIMESTAMP problem.
Version 4.6.3: February 13, 2016
- Fixed the CSS problem.
Version 4.6.2: February 11, 2016
- Support comment editing for column.
- Can search at hitting enter key on rows panel.
Version 4.5.0: July 10, 2015
- Show a confirm dialog at clicking a ER Diagram icon before moving the panel.
Version 4.4.0: November 6, 2015
- Added a new feature to export all databases.
Version 4.3.0: December 27, 2014
- Show known host's fingerprints on Configuratin panel.
Version 4.2.0: December 26, 2014
- Changed the progress bar displaying timing.
Version 4.1.0: December 26, 2014
- Supported a public key authentication of SSH2 Port forwarding.
Version 4.0.0: December 24, 2014
- Supported to connect to MySQL server via SSH2 Port forwarding.
Version 3.6.0: December 8, 2014
- Added a new option to apply each default value at inserting a new row.
Version 3.5.0: December 4, 2014
- Changed the window frame to OS native.
Version 3.4.0: December 2, 2014
- Show the entity when clicking the entity from the table list on the left.
Version 3.3.0: December 1, 2014
- Added a new option to turn on/off showing primary key/column type/not null constraint in ER Diagram.
Version 3.2.0: November 29, 2014
- Added a new feature to save ER-Diagram image to the local filesystem.
Version 3.1.0: November 28, 2014
- Keep positions of each entity on the ER Diagram.
Version 3.0.0: November 27, 2014
- Added a new feature to draw ER-Diagam automatically.
Version 2.24.0: November 20, 2014
- Added a new option to search partial matching rule for find rows wht the value dialog.
Version 2.23.0: November 20, 2014
- Added a new feature to find rows with some value from all columns of each table.
- Added a new feature to move to other window.
Version 2.22.4: November 17, 2014
- Updated MySQL driver.
Version 2.22.3: November 13, 2014
- Fixed the query divider bug.
Version 2.22.2: November 12, 2014
- Fixed the query divider bug.
Version 2.22.1: November 12, 2014
- Fixed the query divider bug.
Version 2.22.0: November 11, 2014
- Added the new feature to truncate the selected table.
Version 2.21.0: November 10, 2014
- Added the new feature to copy row's values to clipboard as CSV string.
Version 2.20.0: November 9, 2014
- Added the new feature to export executed query result.
Version 2.19.1: November 7, 2014
- Fixed the height of executed query result list.
- Set window's title.
Version 2.19.0: November 6, 2014
- Added a new feature to find same rows from one row's values on Rows panel.
Version 2.18.0: November 5, 2014
- Added a new feature to get column values without overlaps.
Version 2.17.0: October 30, 2014
- Fixed a bug which row cannot be updated.
Version 2.16.0: October 14, 2014
- Added some spams of updating graph.
- Added delta graph type.
- Updated the AngularJS version to 1.3.0.
Version 2.15.0: October 8, 2014
- Support loading file into Query editor with DnD.
Version 2.14.0: October 7, 2014
- Display column type on insert/update row dialog.
Version 2.13.0: October 6, 2014
- Supported to add/edit SET/ENUM column with each values.
Version 2.12.1: October 6, 2014
- Fixed the bug regarding selecting rows with set/enum value.
Version 2.12.0: October 3, 2014
- Improved the performance of fetching row count on the Rows panel.
Version 2.11.0: October 2, 2014
- Added a new panel to display graphs for each result of server status values.
Version 2.10.0: September 21, 2014
- Added a new feature to execute a selected procedure.
Version 2.9.0: September 21, 2014
- Added a new feature to create a new procedure/function.
Version 2.8.0: September 17, 2014
- Display a routine (procedure/function) code.
- Update contents on each panel after executing a query.
Version 2.7.1: September 13, 2014
- Fixed the bug that adding column failed.
Version 2.7.0: September 10, 2014
- Added a new panel to display procedures and functions.
- Changed navigation menu texts to icon buttons.
Version 2.6.0: September 8, 2014
- Added a new button to execute EXPLAIN query.
Version 2.5.4: September 4, 2014
- Fixed the query parser's bug.
Version 2.5.3: September 3. 2014
- Fixed the bug when the resultset has error packet.
Version 2.5.2: September 2, 2014
- Fixed the parser's bug.
Version 2.5.1: September 2, 2014
- Fixed the bug which the query parser has stack overflow error at loading a long query string on the Query panel.
Version 2.5.0: September 2, 2014
- Supported View.
Version 2.4.0: August 28, 2014
- Supported autocompletion on Query editor.
Version 2.3.1: August 28, 2014
- Fixed the sufficient bug regarding AngularJS CSS CSP support.
Version 2.3.0: August 27, 2014
- Supported to execute multiple query statements in the Query panel.
- Supported a "DELIMITER" command in the Query panel.
Version 2.2.0: August 17, 2014
- Added the configuration item to turn on/off the query editor's wrap mode.
- Added the button to turn on/off the always on top for each window.
Version 2.1.0: August 12, 2014
- Added the option to turn on/off the CN check in SSL connection.
Version 2.0.0: August 11, 2014
- Supported SSL connection.
Version 1.38.1: August 5, 2014
- Fixed a bug about loading MySQL driver file.
Version 1.38.0: August 1, 2014
- Added the feature to confirm the database connection with ping.
Version 1.37.0: July 30, 2014
- Adjusted the progress bar UI.
Version 1.36.0: July 29, 2014
- Changed the progress bar UI. Executing query will be displayed.
Version 1.35.1: July 28, 2014
- Fixed a bug when updated column value includes single quote or back slash characters.
Version 1.35.0: July 18, 2014
- Adjusted the width of the left panel.
- Added the configuration item to change the row count per page in Rows panel.
- Changed the design to flat design.
- Adjusted the width of some dialogs.
Version 1.34.0: July 12, 2014
- Added a new button to open a new window.
Version 1.33.0: July 11, 2014
- Display a connected database information on the title bar.
Version 1.32.2: July 11, 2014
- Fixed a library loading bug.
Version 1.32.1: July 11, 2014
Version 1.32.0: July 10, 2014
- Supported row sorting by clicking the header column of the rows grid.
Version 1.31.1: July 2, 2014
- Fixed the problem at deleting a row.
Version 1.31.0: June 28, 2014
- Supported F5 reloading for each panel.
Version 1.30.0: June 28, 2014
- Support a query execution by typing Ctrl-Enter key shortcut (instead Command key for mac).
Version 1.29.0: June 28, 2014
- Provided a customized window frame, and supported keeping and restring the last window state.
Version 1.28.0: June 25, 2014
- Support a pin feature for each grid.
Version 1.27.0: June 25, 2014
- Display a NULL value in each cell using gray color.
Version 1.26.0: June 23, 2014
- Added a new feature to manage query history.
Version 1.25.0: June 20, 2014
- Supported the expression input at inserting and updating a row.
Version 1.24.0: June 19, 2014
- Supported that a null value can be used at creating row.
Version 1.23.0: June 19, 2014
- Supported that a null value can be used at editing row.
Version 1.22.0: June 17, 2014
- Supported to create and delete foreign keys.
Version 1.21.0: June 5, 2014
- Keep and auto-complete a password on the login panel.
Version 1.20.0: June 4, 2014
- Added buttons to reload on the information and relation panels.
- Adjusted the information panel width.
Version 1.19.0: June 3, 2014
- Added a new panel to display the foreign keys of selected table.
- Handled the window close and then disconnect from MySQL server.
Version 1.18.1: June 1, 2014
- Fixed the bug that the footer of the left pane was located at the wrong position.
Version 1.18.0: May 31, 2014
- Set default port number on the login page.
- Fixed the bug that the database dropdown list cannot be scrollable.
- Supported editing a column definition.
- Added a filtering feature to search a table.
Version 1.17.0: May 29, 2014
- Set a default port number 3306 on the connect page.
- Fixed the bug that the database list cannot be scrollable.
Version 1.17.0: May 28, 2014
- Fixed the problem that login failed when the user doesn't have the permission to retrieve the process list.
- Added the new panel to display the table detail information and its CREATE DDL statement.
- Can login by double-clicking each favorite connection item.
Version 1.16.0: May 22, 2014
- Added the new feature to automatically create and show an INSERT statement from the dialog for updating a row.
Version 1.15.0: May 20, 2014
- When query clicked on the query history, set the query to query editor.
Version 1.14.0: May 19, 2014
- Add the configuration panel.
- Show query history on the configuration panel.
- Can adjust the span for refreshing the process list.
Version 1.13.0: May 14, 2014
- Open the popup to update row at double-clicking it.
Version 1.12.0: May 14, 2014
- Changed the behavior for editing row to open a popup.
Version 1.11.0: May 13, 2014
- Support deleting database.
Version 1.10.1: My 9, 2014
- Fixed insert table name into query editor bug.
Version 1.10.0: My 9, 2014
- Show tooltip of each cell.
- Insert table name into query editor at clicking table list.
Version 1.9.0: May 8, 2014
- Change the query editor implementation. Started using Ace editor.
Version 1.8.1: May 4, 2014
- Support database with `-` in name.
Version 1.8.0: May 3, 2014
- Added tooltips against some buttons.
Version 1.7.0: May 2, 2014
- Support creating a new database.
Version 1.6.0: April 30, 2014
- Support adding and deleting index.
Version 1.5.1: April 25, 2014
- Fixed the problem that fetching big packet was failed.
Version 1.5.0: April 25, 2014
- Use the new Chrome Socket API.
Version 1.4.1: April 22, 2014
- Fixed the bug which login failed with no password.
Version 1.4.0: April 22, 2014
- Support adding and deleting column.
Version 1.3.1: April 12, 2014
Version 1.3.0: April 11, 2014
- Support create/drop table.
Version 1.2.0: April 7, 2014
- Added the indexes table to the structure panel.
Version 1.1.0: April 7, 2014
- Added the function to delete favorite.
Version 1.0.0: April 5, 2014
- First release.