Clearlogin (kopmkocdegcfdmicnkaflcianiknnjfm): By integrating Google Apps with your existing LDAP or Active Directory, Clearlogin makes secure access to the cloud easy for your…... Read More > or Download Now >
Clearlogin for Chrome
More About Clearlogin
With Clearlogin's feature-rich identity and access management platform, you can decrease the cost and complexity of identity management, while providing a secure, frictionless login experience for your organization.
• Multi-Factor Authentication: Requiring strong passwords isn’t always enough to keep your sensitive data secure. Configure multi-factor authentication for an additional layer of security that will plug up any leaks in your perimeter.
• Custom Branding: Add your company logo and custom styles to the Sign In, Sign Out, and Change Password pages for a more seamless integration for your end users.
• Risk-Based Authentication: Adapt authentication levels based on risk to mitigate potential intrusions before they happen. Clearlogin's enhanced security features allow you to set permissions at a granular level to protect your users and data.
• Password Sync: Simplify the authentication process for users regardless of device with password sync. Once your LDAP server verifies their identity, their password is automatically synced with Google Apps.
• Multi-Domain Support: Configure separate settings for your Google Apps primary domain and each secondary domain, so end users can be authenticated against specific LDAP servers based on their domain.
• Detailed Reporting: Receive reports and alerts on all aspects of user access, including unsuccessful login attempts, password changes, geography and browser data.
• Chrome Device Support: Support for Chromebook and Chromebox devices using Google’s new API (announced by Google) which eliminates the confirmation step previously required.
Clearlogin combines the simplicity you want with the security you need. Contact us today for detailed information around our platform.