Facepixelizer for Chrome
More About Facepixelizer
Your images are secure because they never leave your browser and are never sent over the network. All the processing happens in your browser.
- Who is it for?
* Authors of tutorials who need hide email addresses etc. in screenshots.
* Bloggers that want to use personal photos in their blogs.
* Photographers that don't want to get sued.
* Journalists that want to protect the identity of people in photos.
* Facebook users that don't want to lose their jobs for posting photos.
* Parents that want to share photos of their children.
* Employees and business owners that need submit private credit card statements in lieu of lost receipts for expense reimbursement and would like to obscure private information.
* Anyone needing to redact documents.
- How do you use it?
1) Drag a photo (.jpg or. png) onto the facepixelizer web page.
2) Click and drag your mouse over any regions that need to be blurred or pixelated.
3) Save your image.
- Fast Workflow
The workflow in Facepixelizer is optimized for anonymizing images with the fewest clicks possible.
Facepixelizer requires only one click per anonymization. Compare that to over 10 clicks in Photoshop. Unlike many other editors, you do not need to first select an area and then apply an effect.
The main reason Facepixelizer is so efficient is that you don't need to adjust the settings of the effect to apply, Facepixelizer figures it out for you.
- Face Detection
Facepixelizer has face detection built in that quickly finds and pixelates faces in an image.
- Pixelate, Blur or Redact
Facepixelizer has an "intelligent" tool that adjusts the amount of blurring or pixelation automatically depending on the size of the region. However, you can switch to manual mode to control the effect.
New in version 1.4:
* Japanese Version of Facepixelizer.
* Better handling of large images.