My Scrap Nook 13.986.19.63196 CRX for Chrome
A Free Fun Extension
Published By myscrapnook.com
My Scrap Nook (lbapdklahcjljfincdglncfpdgfhckcf): Get one click access to beautiful scrapbook templates, layouts, photo filters, and more with this Chrome New Tab Extension.... Read More > or Download Now >
My Scrap Nook for Chrome
390.52 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 13.986.19.63196
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: myscrapnook.com
- • Rating Average
- 2.79 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: April 15, 2021
My Scrap Nook is a free Fun Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About My Scrap Nook
FREE scrapbooking templates, layouts and graphics!
Get creative with tons of FREE scrapbooking features.
Click "Free” to install MyScrapNook™. Free Download.
With MyScrapNook, you can make beautiful, custom scrapbooks -- with just a few clicks. Let us help you capture the memories with FREE scrapbook templates.
With MyScrapNook you can…
• Create collages, cards, calendars and more!.
• Add filters to your photos.
• Select a custom design or use our EZ design kits.
So, join our thousands of loyal users. Try MyScrapNook today.
The MyScrapNook extension offers convenient web search and features from the Chrome New Tab page.
End User License Agreement: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For instructions on how to remove our extension from Firefox or Internet Explorer, or for other support, please visit us at http://custhelp.myway.com/.
If you are still seeing Myway after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's homepage has not yet been reset back to its previous setting. For instructions on resetting your homepage, please click here: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/#Uninstall/Removal.
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp
Help & Feedback: http://custhelp.myway.com/
Contact Us: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp