Bookmark Search 1.4.3 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension
Published By Alvin Wong
Bookmark Search (hhmokalkpaiacdofbcddkogifepbaijk): Search for bookmarks from the omnibox.... Read More > or Download Now >
Bookmark Search for Chrome
27.85 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.4.3
- • Require: Chrome 28 and up
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: Alvin Wong
- • Rating Average
- 4.39 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: August 19, 2018
Bookmark Search is a free Productivity Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Bookmark Search
Type the keyword "bm", which is shortened from the word "bookmark", tab/space and start typing!
This extension is open-sourced, available at GitHub: https://github.com/alvinhochun/chrome-bookmark-search
== 1.4.3 (2018-08-19) ==
- Fix the bookmark page search link on more recent Chrome versions. (Thanks nbegley for the patch.)
- Fix a typo. (Thanks nbegley for the patch.)
== 22.214.171.124 (2013-08-09) ==
- Pressing arrow keys or switching windows could cause automatic matches (first match item) to be forgotten. Some code has been modified to prevent this from happening. (Thanks northtea for pointing it out)
== 1.4.2 (2013-07-11) ==
- You may now choose where bookmarks are opened with the keyboard. The option is available in the options page. With this option, you can open bookmarks on a new foreground tab by pressing Alt + Enter, or on a new background tab by clicking on an item with the middle mouse button.
- Fixed a minor bug which sometimes causes the wrong page to be opened.
== 1.4.1 (2013-03-07) ==
- Made the searching algorithm selection option more clearer.
- Added a page to test different searching algorithm.
== 1.4 (2013-02-27) ==
- Implemented a new searching and sorting algorithm which should give better and more useful results in general.
== 1.3.4 (2013-02-20) ==
- Removed an optional permission which is no longer needed.
- Changed the way of informing version updated.
== 1.3.3 (2013-02-19) ==
- Changed the bookmark manager's page back to chrome://bookmarks/ (which I forgot to change in 1.3.2).
== 1.3.2 (2013-02-19) ==
- Slightly improved the options page.
- Minor code changes produces slight unnoticeable performance increase.
- Chrome will now unload this extension when not being used, so it will not consume any system resources when idle.
== 1.3 (2012-07-12) ==
- (internal) Switched to manifest version 2.
- A bug that prevents automatically navigating to the only match when the option "Automatically selects full match on name" is disabled is fixed.
== 1.2.2 (2011-09-14) ==
== 1.2.1 (2011-09-13) ==
- Due to my carelessness, a full match will pops out both the selected page and the bookmark search page. This is likely fixed.
- Automatically selects if there is only one search result.
- Allow setting the maximum items to show.
- The option page should work fine.
- Some minor improvements.
== 1.2 (2011-09-12) ==
- Bookmark Search can now automatically select the full match. (see Options)
- Display is improved. It now shows both name and address.
- Some minor improvements.
- The icons are updated, although they are still...
== 1.1 (2011-03-05) ==
- Changed the keyword from "bookmark" to "bm"!
== 1.0 (2011-02-28) ==
- First release!
More Extensions to Consider (Similar or Related)
Avira Password Manager 126.96.36.19930
IDM Integration Module 6.40.12