Editors' Words: Create a multi-page PDF from WEB or PC images. PDF/X format is supported. From web images or your local PC images, you can create a multi-page PDF.Your local images do ... Read More > or Install Now >
Image to PDF - dearprint App / Specifications
- • Type: Free Browser Extension
- • Version: 0.0.4.0
- • Require Chrome: 20 and up
- • Offline: Yes
- • File name: image-to-pdf---dearprint.crx
- • Rating average
- 3.9 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: November 3, 2015
Image to PDF - dearprint / Screenshots
Image to PDF - dearprint / Description
From web images or your local PC images, you can create a multi-page PDF.
Your local images do NOT UPLOAD to server, therefore your local images are not viewed by others.
It dose NOT EAT MEMORY, when it is not working.
* Select images which you convert.
* Choose a save PDF type between viewing in "PC" or "Print" or "PDF/X".
* Save in various color controlled PDF formats, PDF/X-1a, PDF/X-3, PDF/X-4.
* Sort images by Size, Displayed order in browsing WEB, Selected, or Manual sort by drag & drop.
* Conversion speed is fast, because a PDF conversion works locally.
* Images can edit. (It needs network connection and local images cannot edit.)
If you have any suggestions or need any supports, please send feedback to support page
If you need Chrome Apps version,