Tabbie 1.3.1 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: August 7, 2018
Tabbie (dfklamfdbffkjofhkeeclclpcpejoaaf): Hotkeys: Alt+Shift+TAre you someone with many windows and tabs open at the same time? Do you often get lost between many tabs and take longer time to find the tab you want? Then this is the extension just for you.Tabbie helps you to ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Tabbie
Tabbie Description: Hotkeys: Alt+Shift+T
Are you someone with many windows and tabs open at the same time? Do you often get lost between many tabs and take longer time to find the tab you want? Then this is the extension just for you.
Tabbie helps you to view, refresh, activate, search, favorite, group tabs by domains and manage all your open tabs and windows from a single interface.
Manage your Windows + Tabs in one place.
Avoid the hassle of toggling between windows to search for the tab you are looking for.
Click on the "Tabbie" and view all your windows and tabs at a glance and have the ability take action on any window or tab from Tabbie itself.
- Consolidate all the Windows and Tab into one place. View in a nicely formatted and categorized view of the tabs under their parent windows.
- Activate (go to) any window/tab from the extension itself
- Reload/Refresh any tab without going to the tab
- Close a particular window/tab
- Search Tabs
- Group Tabs by Domain
- Favorite tabs to access them quickly
- Available in Grid and List Layouts
- Compact design option
- Different themes selection
- Search: Click on 'search' icon and start typing. Tabbie search in title and url of pages in all tabs
- Favorite: Click on 'heart' icon for any tab you want to favourite. You can see all your favorites by clicking on 'heart' icon on navigation bar.
- Group by Domain: Click 'Group by Domain' option on navigation bar and tabbie will list down all the different domains open in your tabs. By clicking any domain, tabbie will show tabs open with that domain.
- Close a window: Click Close button next to the window title
- Activate a tab: Click Activate button next to the window title
- Close a tab: Hover over the tab you want to close and some action buttons will appear and click Close button
- Activate a tab: Hover over the tab you want to activate and some action buttons will appear and click Activate button
- Reload (refresh) a tab: Hover over the tab you want to reload/refresh and some action buttons will appear and click Reload button
- For each window, the active tab will be highlighted all the time
- Copy link: Click copy icon on any tab and it will copy link to clipboard
- Copy all open links: Click 'Copy all Links' icons from sidebar and it will copy all open tab links to clipboard
- Initial upload
- Minor bug fixes on loading
- Minor fix for smoother loading of navigation items
- Sidebar with new options
- Themes selection
- Compact design option
- Reset settings feature
- Links to follow on social media
- Link to Donate page
- Copy single link
- Copy all links
- Added HotKey to open Tabbie Window (Alt+Shift+T)
Tabbie Specifications & Downloads >