Cisco WebEx Scheduler 1.0.228 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension
Published By webex.com
Cisco WebEx Scheduler (ankblejcdieljecjfagjeoelaedaoaka): Schedule and start Webex Personal Room meetings directly from Google Calendar.... Read More > or Download Now >
Cisco WebEx Scheduler for Chrome
545.33 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.0.228
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: webex.com
- • Rating Average
- 3.52 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: June 6, 2019
Cisco WebEx Scheduler is a free Productivity Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Cisco WebEx Scheduler
The Cisco Webex Scheduler extension lets you easily schedule Webex Personal Room meetings and start instant Personal Room meetings from your Google Calendar. Your Webex meeting list shows you all the meetings that you have scheduled or that you are invited to. Start or join meetings directly from your meeting list.
The Cisco Webex Scheduler extension requires that you have a Cisco Webex account. When you sign in to Cisco Webex Scheduler with your Webex account, you allow your Google account to use the Webex service. You can link only one Webex account to your Google account.
Cisco Webex video conferencing enables 113+ million professionals monthly to simply collaborate, work smarter, and get more done with anyone from a browser, mobile device, or video system, worldwide. Don’t risk your meetings—be professional and depend on secure and scalable Webex meetings from the global Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
Why Cisco Webex?
• Proven—Market leader in video and web conferencing for 20+ years with online meetings, events, trainings, and support (Synergy; Gartner)
• Simple—One integrated audio, video, and content sharing meeting experience that users can join with one touch from a browser, mobile device or video system
• Secure—Enterprise-grade availability with multilayer security
• Scalable—1025 concurrent users in a single meeting, and up to 3,000 for events and 40,000 for webcasts
• Global—Available in 17 languages locally in Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
• Flexible—Available from the global Cisco Collaboration Cloud, on-premises, or hybrid with Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
• Smart—Built in intelligence that detects background noises—dog barking, siren, typing, or knocking sounds, and devices that pair to meeting rooms (Cisco Proximity)
• Continuous—For the best experience before, during, and after meetings, join with Cisco Webex Teams.