Quick JIRA App / Specifications
- • Type: Free Browser Extension
- • Version: 0.9.1
- • Require Chrome: 49 and up
- • Offline: No
- • File name: quick-jira.crx
- • Rating average
- 4.4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 22, 2017
Quick JIRA / Screenshots
Quick JIRA / Description
Quick JIRA (short just quiji) is designed to speed up your workflow.
With the simple button you can access any JIRA tickets within seconds, instead of typing the whole time in the address bar.
You just type the ticket ID and hit enter and are directly on the JIRA ticket page.
Alternatively you can use the omnibox by typing the keyword 'jira' first and then your ticket ID
You can switch between the current and the new tab as your default action.
Quick JIRA is equipped with the following features
● button for current tab
● button for new tab
● button to re-open last ticket
● hotkey to open the dialog (CTRL + SHIFT + K)
● hotkeys to open the selected text as a ticket in the current (ALT + K) or a new tab (ALT + SHIFT +K)
● omnibox command: jira
● options page to select JIRA URL and default action of the enter key
● right click (context menu) integration
● fully localized into English
Support (and source code) can be found at GitHub: https://github.com/timbru31/quickjira
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/timbru31
I am not affiliated with Atlassian in any way.
The JIRA logo belongs to Atlassian and was obtained from the press kit.