You are about to download the CustomFrame 1.0.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Display a custom page in a small overlay frame when you click the extension icon....
The offline & original crx file for CustomFrame v1.0.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the CustomFrame or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for CustomFrame 1.0.0
CustomFrame CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.0.0
• Updated On: November 19, 2015
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: fchmnokljgjllebakcopllppelbbhcbp-1.0.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 20.48 KB (20967 Bytes)
• MD5: f6a89ffc53db2fff8e0bd41774c885a0
• SHA1: 061a71d41f9794ed4e9638b8576a23d11f4a6775
• SHA256: 97bcee10c3f214276b8c8eb8e6c45059b197847f14f558caacb72b08c3280362
CustomFrame Version 1.0.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for CustomFrame 1.0.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: CustomFrame is the property and trademark of the developer jacksbrain.com. All rights reserved.
CustomFrame 1.0.0 Permissions