You are about to download the Attribute Reporter 1.4 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Dev Tools Extension to report on elements attributes and copy their value as text or xpath expression...
The offline & original crx file for Attribute Reporter v1.4 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Attribute Reporter or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Attribute Reporter 1.4
Attribute Reporter CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.4
• Updated On: March 24, 2021
• Extension Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: agoffnfbofbgggpdoikchockhdekmkck-1.4-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 130.76 KB (133900 Bytes)
• MD5: 818a0d4098abed2b2be1710b3b80bcd6
• SHA1: b163d4db473ef6a4cdf5f194c3a2b956704793da
• SHA256: b9b8296c328a8ed5a05195952e2eb70e08bd41596ac3a52b95fa465c400f390e
Attribute Reporter Version 1.4 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Attribute Reporter 1.4, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Attribute Reporter is the property and trademark of the developer damianome. All rights reserved.
Attribute Reporter 1.4 Permissions