You are about to download the Rubber Ducky 1.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Rubber Ducky is your helper in any tough situation. Just explain your problem, and you will find a solution!...
The offline & original crx file for Rubber Ducky v1.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Rubber Ducky or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Rubber Ducky 1.0
Rubber Ducky CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.0
• Updated On: June 20, 2018
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: hjfbmplihnjfnkdfhkjcddhflcheeoik-1.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 39.33 KB (40277 Bytes)
• MD5: d31a3474b83f615364e372d82c198ccd
• SHA1: 255d92510a894f661f7da680394af742438e43ce
• SHA256: 406539f1f5c243ab0470f90b881ed0dca7c2f190b8dfd08b0c4cb3633a0152f8
Rubber Ducky Version 1.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Rubber Ducky 1.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Rubber Ducky is the property and trademark of the developer Gleb Sabirzyanov. All rights reserved.
Rubber Ducky 1.0 Permissions
Rubber Ducky Version History