You are about to download the Makerbird 1.4.2 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Passively add Product Hunt profile link in twitter bios you visit...
The offline & original crx file for Makerbird v1.4.2 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Makerbird or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Makerbird 1.4.2
Makerbird CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.4.2
• Updated On: May 2, 2016
• Crx File: omiplbjehgojeahjpggcdcmcachnhkol-1.4.2-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 18.45 KB (18894 Bytes)
• MD5: 7cadcb6935686cd8c2197435774cfdfb
• SHA1: 98b572b56995b74e925cf717a1f552ce406f2c8d
• SHA256: 989fe4c3509139f5c4a927b910c321ffe95b9541c237c16c2d49d2608ad81d35
Makerbird Version 1.4.2 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Makerbird 1.4.2, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Makerbird is the property and trademark of the developer oelmekki. All rights reserved.
Makerbird 1.4.2 Permissions
Makerbird Version History