You are about to download the Slip-in-Slide 11 crx file for Google Slides: Effortlessly insert slides into multiple student presentations at one time using Slip-in-Slide in an assignment folder in Classroom....
The offline & original crx file for Slip-in-Slide v11 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Slip-in-Slide or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Slip-in-Slide 11
Slip-in-Slide CRX Package for Chrome
Important Notice: Slip-in-Slide 11 is a free Education add-on for Google Slides. You can not install it via a crx file directly. Please install it in the Chrome Web Store or still download the crx file for study purpose.
More about Slip-in-Slide add-on for Google Slides: Start slipping your slides into other presentations, choose "Slip-in-Slide > Start". Required: You must own the source presentation for this add-on to work correctly.
• Package Version: 11
• Updated On: December 12, 2019
• Add-on Languages: English
• Crx File: jaigdfcbdpemlbcppefpnbpclbbdnink-11-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.43 KB (7609 Bytes)
• MD5: 229f0ab4030253a04f3f58d6e67a76c1
• SHA1: fd5dc2f5dff33ac5a79b3c6cd9ee6d94077fbef1
• SHA256: 8631ce5edd03083b2cdd26904ba307e36dffbf47059fe0bedfcfa34a21dfdac7
Slip-in-Slide Version History