You are about to download the Slip-in-Slide 8 crx file for Google Slides: Effortlessly insert slides into multiple student presentations at one time using Slip-in-Slide in an assignment folder in Classroom....
The offline & original crx file for Slip-in-Slide v8 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Slip-in-Slide or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Slip-in-Slide 8
Slip-in-Slide CRX Package for Chrome
Important Notice: Slip-in-Slide 8 is a free Education add-on for Google Slides. You can not install it via a crx file directly. Please install it in the Chrome Web Store or still download the crx file for study purpose.
More about Slip-in-Slide add-on for Google Slides: Start slipping your slides into other presentations, choose "Slip-in-Slide > Start". Required: You must own the source presentation for this add-on to work correctly.
• Package Version: 8
• Updated On: December 11, 2019
• Add-on Languages: English
• Crx File: jaigdfcbdpemlbcppefpnbpclbbdnink-8-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.43 KB (7612 Bytes)
• MD5: 31e22dcc8fc37fb335f3ed68ec4ae828
• SHA1: c46709f3491d11f2aad3765594cf9cfa1018b177
• SHA256: 0b5e48ef54dcb927f9869ac1868b685896fb367472f0856f686dc4c311cf5540
Slip-in-Slide Version History