You are about to download the Highlight Tool 64 crx file for Google Docs: Highlighting tool for Google Documents. Create and share customized highlighters. Save highlighted text to a separate document....
The offline & original crx file for Highlight Tool v64 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Highlight Tool or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Highlight Tool 64
Highlight Tool CRX Package for Chrome
Important Notice: Highlight Tool 64 is a free Education add-on for Google Docs. You can not install it via a crx file directly. Please install it in the Chrome Web Store or still download the crx file for study purpose.
More about Highlight Tool add-on for Google Docs: Open the sidebar by choosing "Highlight Tool > Start". Create highlighters using "Highlighter Library. View the "Help" menu item for further descriptions on additional features such as sharing highlighters, extracting highlighted text, and more.
• Package Version: 64
• Updated On: November 4, 2019
• Add-on Languages: English
• Crx File: nlokifbmggdbcffkmccbobdnmfkkpape-64-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.44 KB (7616 Bytes)
• MD5: f38eb1c6a3e1b939c198aa36f77117c1
• SHA1: 89043a7f8ae2460c3bf0729e07466474627d13cd
• SHA256: fd4206840febba563692066ec5cc4fe06384a0e34c956d87bf57595124b55dbb
Highlight Tool Version History