You are about to download the Slip-in-Slide 3 crx file for Google Slides: Effortlessly insert slides into multiple student presentations at one time using Slip-in-Slide in an assignment folder in Classroom....
The offline & original crx file for Slip-in-Slide v3 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Slip-in-Slide or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Slip-in-Slide 3
Slip-in-Slide CRX Package for Chrome
Important Notice: Slip-in-Slide 3 is a free Education add-on for Google Slides. You can not install it via a crx file directly. Please install it in the Chrome Web Store or still download the crx file for study purpose.
More about Slip-in-Slide add-on for Google Slides: Start slipping your slides into other presentations, choose "Slip-in-Slide > Start". Required: You must own the source presentation for this add-on to work correctly.
• Package Version: 3
• Updated On: September 25, 2019
• Add-on Languages: English
• Crx File: jaigdfcbdpemlbcppefpnbpclbbdnink-3-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.43 KB (7613 Bytes)
• MD5: a7c35c1739d2e8fd256de0666bd0525e
• SHA1: 633b3472b872eede2d406786918fd80d6d9b375b
• SHA256: 1898ad57aa3d1c8c1f45de7b80e5f192a50978a0f8cb287440fad16acf67b507
Slip-in-Slide Version History