You are about to download the Slip-in-Slide 2 crx file for Google Slides: Effortlessly insert slides into multiple student presentations at one time using Slip-in-Slide in an assignment folder in Classroom....
The offline & original crx file for Slip-in-Slide v2 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Slip-in-Slide or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Slip-in-Slide 2
Slip-in-Slide CRX Package for Chrome
Important Notice: Slip-in-Slide 2 is a free Education add-on for Google Slides. You can not install it via a crx file directly. Please install it in the Chrome Web Store or still download the crx file for study purpose.
More about Slip-in-Slide add-on for Google Slides: Start slipping your slides into other presentations, choose "Slip-in-Slide > Start". Required: You must own the source presentation for this add-on to work correctly.
• Package Version: 2
• Updated On: September 22, 2019
• Add-on Languages: English
• Crx File: jaigdfcbdpemlbcppefpnbpclbbdnink-2-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.38 KB (7555 Bytes)
• MD5: effb8dfadd0072bcebe4a0eac79296f7
• SHA1: ca107dd09af96305b09ac2982a998fe49da08864
• SHA256: 53c425e582728d08c0dc948f98df0b7ee75bc27f1f4b2773754a6a0c50d00980
Slip-in-Slide Version History