Sendroid 1.0.2 CRX for Chrome
A Free Social & Communication Extension
Published By atekihcan.github.io
Sendroid (pkgpcjakffofkdefomhpgcpidgifneai): Easily share text or link from browser to android device.... Read More > or Download Now >
Sendroid for Chrome
118.2 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.0.2
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: atekihcan.github.io
- • Rating Average
- 3.38 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: December 30, 2014
Sendroid is a free Social & Communication Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About Sendroid
There are so many apps that can do that. What is special about this one?
* Sendroid is simple. You don’t even have to open the extension or android app after initial configuration.
* You can pair a maximum of 4 android devices to receive text or link from your browser
* Sendroid doesn’t store your data. Doesn’t ask you to login or sign-up.
* No spamming. You receive only what you share from your browser.
* Send text or links to your android device with a simple right click on your browser in PC.
All you need to do is install the Sendroid application on your android device (Google Play Store link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atekihcan.sendroid)
Setting up Sendroid Android App
* Install Sendroid on your android device.
* Open Sendroid and it will automatically generate a registration ID for you.
* Mail the registration ID to yourself. Later you will need it to pair your browser and android device.
* Or you can copy the registration ID and use some other channel to get it on your PC.
* You are good to go! Received text or links from your browser will show up in the notification panel.
* Visit settings to turn on/off automatic copying, setting default sharing app etc.
Setting up Sendroid Browser Extension
* Install Sendroid extension on Google Chrome.
* Click the Sendroid icon on the menu bar (top-right corner) of your browser to Sendroid settings panel.
* Click the add button on the Sendroid settings panel.
* Give your device a name and paste the registration ID you got from the Sendroid android app.
* Save your device.
* Go ahead! Right click and send text/links to your added device!
For more information visit : http://atekihcan.github.io/Sendroid/
What's New in 1.0.2
* Fixed device list not retaining on browser restart
* Fixed device list not showing up in context menu after restart