Missing HTML Element ID Finder 1.01 CRX for Chrome
A Free Developer Tools Extension
Published By CloudMPower
Missing HTML Element ID Finder (oldocpdlkahkdaeoiajmklndchkicgga): The extension searches the currently loaded DOM for HTML elements that do not have an element.id Attribute and highlights them.…... Read More > or Download Now >
Missing HTML Element ID Finder for Chrome
4.89 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.01
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: CloudMPower
- • Rating Average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: October 26, 2021
Missing HTML Element ID Finder is a free Developer Tools Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About Missing HTML Element ID Finder
Specifying an ID helps in several ways.
1. While writing tests in automation tools like Cypress.js it is easier write tests if the elements have an id associated with them. Especially true for your input and button fields.
2. Helping accessibility tools like screen readers by having a meaningful ID rather than a browser generated one.
This tool is like a visual linter that highlights the elements that do not have an element.id associated with it. Can be used by developers and tests as part of the development cycle.
For feedback please write to email@example.com