Trellisto for Trello Plugin 1.2.0 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension
Published By Duende
Trellisto for Trello Plugin (jbgpndbkleajjjoplkmcofgkelocohon): Displays a consolidated list of cards from all Trello boards... Read More > or Download Now >
Trellisto for Trello Plugin for Chrome
4.99 MBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.2.0
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: Duende
- • Rating Average
- 2.6 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: January 31, 2019
Trellisto for Trello Plugin is a free Productivity Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Trellisto for Trello Plugin
- Sort your cards by list name: If you use Trello as a scrum board, or use any other consistent list naming across multiple boards, then you will love this list sorting feature.
- Filter your cards view by list name: Show/hide some or all of your cards by list name
- Save your filter settings, and then restore them at any time with the click of a button.
- Automatically save the current filter settings configuration in the Cards view, so that your settings will not reset after a page refresh.
- Calculates total scrum/consumed for each list name: If you use Scrum for Trello, Trellisto will calculate the scrum/consumed points for each list name. If you do not have Scrum for Trello installed, you can always add scrum/consumed points to your card titles by nesting the scrum point value between parentheses and the consumed point value between square brackets. Example: (4)  Trellisto will still calculate the scrum/consumed totals based on those values.
New in version 1.2.0:
- Trellisto now works in Trello's latest update to the Cards view.
- Fixed issue where special characters in list names are ignored.
More Extensions to Consider (Similar or Related)
DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials 2023.3.15.1