Fixer for Java for Chrome
More About Fixer for Java
Java Plugin allows you to view applications, graphics and video in your Web browser. Java (also referred as Java Runtime Environment, JRE, RTE, Java Virtual Machine) allows you also to play online games, chat with people around the world and view images in 3D.
This extension fix and alters the style of the new Java display/presentation introduced with Java 6 and 7 (http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api).
It also fix and alters any Javadoc generated by Java and published at any WebPage with an URL containing /javadoc/, /api/ or /doc/ (and similar variations).
In order to improve the readability and stability the extension will add the following changes to your browsing:
- An update checker to constantly verify if there is any new patch or upgrade for your Java Plugin. (Request sent to our third party server: chrome.java-api-upgrade.com)
- The type column is thiner and right aligned like the pre Java 7 Javadoc template
- Cell borders have been added
- The method description in the summary table is indented
- Only the method/constructor name is displayed in bold in the summary table
- Another feature has been added to change style of java documentation, and add a simple search function to help you understand better all the Java options.
The CSS applied is available at this URL: