SoftFocus for Chrome
More About SoftFocus
It is designed to help people recovering from brain injuries to browse the internet by lessening visuals that may trigger headaches, dizziness, nausea, or other discomfort.
* Background blur
* Edge blur
* This software does not guarantee to prevent or cure or any discomfort while browsing the internet.
* This software is not intended to be a substitute or replacement for medication or therapy.
* Seek professional medical help if you suffer from a traumatic head injury or are experiencing headaches, dizziness, nausea, migraines, or any other pain or discomfort.
* Use this software at your own risk.
* Immediately discontinue use of this software if your symptoms get worse.
* This software is provided as-is and without warranty as to its features, functionality, performance, or integrity.
Open Source & Contributing
This software is licensed under The MIT License (MIT): https://mit-license.org/
This is an open source software project. To contribute please visit the SoftFocus repository on GitHub: https://github.com/softfocus-browser-ext/softfocus