Fake Filler for Chrome
More About Fake Filler
This extension allows you to fill all form inputs (textboxes, textareas, radio buttons, dropdowns, etc.) with **random/dummy** data.
This extension is a must for developers who work with forms as it avoids the need for manually entering values in fields.
- Fills all text boxes in a form.
- Supports the maxlength property.
- Randomly selects radio buttons dropdown menus and checkboxes.
- Ignores CAPTCHA, hidden, disabled and readonly fields.
- Supports generating dummy data based on a regular expression.