Dark Theme for Google for Chrome
More About Dark Theme for Google
1. Google Search (www.google.com)
2. Google Images (images.google.com)
3. SSL Google Search (encrypted.google.com)
The extension also supports localized Google domains like www.google.fr for Fr version of Google Search.
Note that you can customize four main color codes in the options page of the extension.
1. Background Color
2. Link Color
3. Visited Link Color
4. Front Color
Note: This theme is based on https://userstyles.org/styles/124403/google-black user style.
Note: This extension is optimized for darkening Google pages and hence it is much faster and less resource drainer compared to the original style installed through Stylish extension.
Please make sure you dont have Stylish extension with styles installed that might conflict with this add-on.
For bug reports and FAQs please visit:
1. You can define a time period for the extension to automatically activate the dark theme
2. You can append your custom CSS rules to the default dark theme from the options page
Fixes "recaptcha" is not visible when dark theme is enabled.
Fixes search-box is not visible if google is set as homepage.
Removes support for accounts.google.com and maps.google.com
Adds a new option to select background color of selections