Free Download Chrome Controller CRX 0.8.7.5 for Chrome
Updated: January 7, 2019
You are about to download the Chrome Controller 0.8.7.5 crx file for Chrome/Chromium based browsers: Chrome Controller allows you to bing the relaxation of the console environment straight to your Mac/PC using your controller. ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for Chrome Controller v0.8.7.5 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
Chrome Controller Version 0.8.7.5 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for Chrome Controller 0.8.7.5, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: nilnjekagachinflbdkanmblmjpaimhl-0.8.7.5-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 311.97 KB
• CRC32: 81F431EC
• MD5: E88B794E7C7E92F9ED96678B36F23576
• SHA1: 693CF46FCC6E9FD382D0E881DDA20BA0D41C6303
Download Chrome Controller CRX 0.8.7.5 >
More About Chrome Controller 0.8.7.5 Extension >
Chrome Controller is a free Accessibility Extension published by dyllanmccreary: NOTE: If you are using this on a Chrome Book and are experiencing issues, @Jean-Pierre Radu O'Callaghan left a support comment that may help ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Chrome Controller is the property and trademark of the developer dyllanmccreary, all rights reserved.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Download Chrome Controller 0.8.7.3 CRX (Updated: October 1, 2018)
- Download Chrome Controller 0.8.6.1 CRX (Updated: September 25, 2018)
- Download Chrome Controller 0.8.4 CRX (Updated: September 24, 2018)
- Download Chrome Controller 0.8.3 CRX (Updated: September 19, 2018)
- Download Chrome Controller 0.8.2 CRX (Updated: September 17, 2018)