You are about to download the myBrowsing Safety 3.0.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: When you install myBrowsing Safety, your default search engine becomes Yahoo! Block adult related results when performing online…...
The offline & original crx file for myBrowsing Safety v3.0.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the myBrowsing Safety or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for myBrowsing Safety 3.0.0
myBrowsing Safety CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 3.0.0
• Updated On: February 11, 2020
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: ofimeneldnedegdchoaofefjmjocblbi-3.0.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 205.23 KB (210155 Bytes)
• MD5: e06805aa866383d67546319c4a253fbf
• SHA1: f8f7dc4b3b0d6333575ddb000972c3f7e8a4df1f
• SHA256: 5ebcd7b6c0fbbd527be54781df8b30ff300dd751ddc5a672d84c764dd369c09b
myBrowsing Safety Version 3.0.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for myBrowsing Safety 3.0.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: myBrowsing Safety is the property and trademark of the developer visiblecooking.com. All rights reserved.
myBrowsing Safety 3.0.0 Permissions
myBrowsing Safety Version History
• myBrowsing Safety 2.0.0 CRX (Updated: July 11, 2018)
• myBrowsing Safety 1.0.9 CRX (Updated: April 9, 2018)
• myBrowsing Safety 1.0.8 CRX (Updated: April 4, 2018)
• Search By VisibleCooking 1.0.7 CRX (Updated: June 14, 2017)
• Search By VisibleCooking 1.0.6 CRX (Updated: April 21, 2016)