AutoView App / Specifications
- • Type: Free Browser Extension
- • Version: 6.2.2
- • Require Chrome: 45.0 and up
- • Offline: No
- • File name: autoview.crx
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 16, 2017
AutoView / Screenshots
AutoView / Video Demo
AutoView / Description
Connecting TradingView to 1Broker, Bitfinex, BitMEX, BitMEX Testnet, Bittrex, and Poloniex to bring you automated trading.
By utilizing TradingView's Alerts, you will be able to execute trades in real-time. Bringing your market analysis and profits together.
For the best support, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), visit our Help Center (https://autoview.zendesk.com), or via Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/BFz8VPn).
Strategy Export: Overview, settings, and the full list of trades copied directly to your clipboard.
The Alert Syntax can be found in Autoview's Options page (found by visiting "Change Settings" in the Autoview popup or in your Chrome Extensions page).
-- 6.2.1, 6.2.2 --
- Bitfinex margin balance resolving corrected
- Bitfinex closing positions corrected
- Strategy Tester Export corrected
-- 6.2.0 --
- Bitfinex support added
- Poloniex Fill-Or-Kill (t=fok), Immediate-Or-Cancel (t=ioc), and Post Only (t=post) oder types implemented
- 1Broker Corrected Close Maximum (cm) parameter when closing positions
-- 6.1.1 - 6.1.4 --
- Bittrex Allow for various Symbol (s) parameter values (e.g. BTC-PINK, PINKBTC).
- BitMEX and BitMEX Testnet Added support for Post-Only orders (t=post)
- Corrected saving coupon descriptions and display of associated messages
-- 6.1.0 --
- Implemented "Test Credentials" option for exchange API information
- Bittrex Corrected fee deduction when opening new orders using all available balance
-- 6.0.0, 6.0.1 --
- Poloniex Corrected margin trading balance usage
- Bittrex Corrected market symbol validation
- BitMEXM and BitMEX Testnet Corrected yield (y) implementation
-- 5.1.0 --
- BitMEX and BitMEX Testnet order closing and market ticket precision corrected
- Poloniex Yield (y) parameter implemented
-- 5.0.2 --
- Increase awareness and correct issues when Chrome is not logged into an account
-- 5.0.0 --
- - Pinkcoin cryptocurrency is now accepted
- - Coupon Code based referral system
-- 4.1.0 --
- Bittrex support added
-- 3.9.0 --
- BitMEX live support added
-- 3.8.0, 3.8.1 --
- BitMEX Testnet support added (no subscription required)
-- 3.7.0 --
- OKCoin Futures has moved to OKEX
-- 3.6.1 --
- 1Broker Bug fix
-- 3.6.0 --
- 1Broker API version 1 removal
-- 3.5.0 --
- BTC-e added (i.e. Bitcoins, Litecoins, and Namecoins, for Dollars, Euros and Rubles).
- General improvements and bug fixes
-- 3.4.0 --
- 1Broker: Publically visible trades; Using the Shared (shared) parameter
-- 3.1.0 --
- Cancel / Close Maximum Order (cmo) parameter added
-- 3.0.0 --
- Complete overhaul for synchronous processing
-- 2.0.0 --
- Poloniex margin trading corrected
- Book (b) parameter normalized for Spot trading: buy, sell - Margin Trading: long, short
-- 1.0.11 --
- Futures trading on OKCoin using BTC (u=currency) instead of Contracts.
- Unit (u) parameter added for controlling OKCoin order units.
-- 1.0.10 --
- Poloniex exchange added (spot and margin trading)
- OKCoin spot trading added (BTCUSD, LTCUSD)
- Multiple API Credentials per exchange (a=faythe,trent)
- Closing orders (c=order) can now be controlled (cm=#)
-- 0.2.698 --
- "Export" (under "Strategy Tester", next to "List of trades") will now output Inputs and Properties settings as well as the full list of trades.
For the complete change log, please refer to the Autoview Options page.