Editors' Words: The Detectify Chrome extension allows you to generate a trail to help our scanner crawl your website. The extension records a login sequence (trail) or another specific user behaviour that our ... Read More > or Install Now >
Detectify Scan Behind Login App / Specifications
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Version: 2.0.6
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • File name: detectify-scan-behind-login.crx
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 15, 2017
Detectify Scan Behind Login / Screenshots
Detectify Scan Behind Login / Description
The extension records a login sequence (trail) or another specific user behaviour that our scanner can replay when testing your website. This way, we can provide a more comprehensive security evaluation.
Complete the following steps to record a user behaviour:
1. Download the Detectify extension by clicking on "Add to Chrome"
2. Click on the Detectify icon in the address bar to open up the extension.
3. Depending on the behaviour you'd like to record, select Record login or Other scenario.
4. Follow the instructions in the popup.
5. Download the recorded trail.
6. Upload the trail to your domain by going to "Settings", "Overview", and clicking on "Upload a trail" on the "Scan Behind Login" card.
7. You are now ready to run a scan!