Slick RSS by Users for Chrome
More About Slick RSS by Users
Joshua Deltener has release Slick RSS and last update are in 2012.
I took the source code from GitHub to update it.
From original extension :
I was tired of seeing extensions use other websites to do their work. I wanted an RSS reader that was fully contained within Chrome and this is the result.
Translation is made in English and French. If you want to help in translation into other language, go to github please.
New options are present and bookmarks are removed.
List of changes V3.001:
- Add group
- Add section "All feelds"
- In "condensed" mode add action to revert "unread" state
- Fix some issues in rss and atom to read format
- Add option to show thumbnail
- Add translation
- Change icon color on mouse over
- Fix issue with default option
- Impove compute of "total unread"
- Mark feed read works with group
- Remove bookmark
- Permissions reduced
Original features V3.000:
- Supports both RSS and Atom feeds
- Discovers both RSS and Atom feeds within pages (with finder installed)
- You can manage feeds manually or use a bookmark folder
- If you manage manually you can set a sort order and max items per feed
- Imports/Exports OPML files into the manager, or your bookmark folder
- Supports read later functionality (favorites)
- Supports custom date formats
- Can display read items as gray or title only
- Supports 1 to 4 columns.
- Supports blocking of objects, images and iframes in feeds
- Feed links always open in a new tab
- Slick, simple interface